Your profile on HealthUnlocked
What is my profile for?
What do others see on my profile?
- Postcode is always hidden
- Username, images and bio/your story are always visible
Everything else: Gender, age (we ask for date of birth but we only display age), country, ethnicity, medical conditions and associated details and health interests can be hidden from display by selecting 'Hide'
Can I complete my profile and stay anonymous?
- Does my username contain my real name or another piece of information that could identify me?
- Do I have a profile image that clearly displays my face?
- Did I add anything to my profile bio/story that could identify me? e.g. if you have a rare condition and you live in a very small town, mentioning your hospital name on your bio/story could be enough to identify you. Click here for more information on how to stay anonymous on HealthUnlocked.