What should I do if I can't log in?
We are sorry that you are experiencing technical difficulties. Below, we have listed a range of common solutions to problems with logging in:
1. Check to see if Caps Lock is on
2. Try clearing the cookies/cache on your browser. This can be different depending on your preferred browser:
- Google Chrome - read here
- Mozilla Firefox - read here
- Safari - read here
- Internet Explorer - read here
3. Reset your password. For a quick guide on how to reset your password, please access this article
If you see an error message when trying to submit a new password, make sure the new password meets our criteria; it must be at least 6 characters long
If you have tried all of these solutions and are still experiencing difficulties with logging in, please contact us below! It really helps us if you give us as much detail as possible and explain what you have already tried to resolve the issue.