How do I reset my password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the steps below:
1. Go to the reset password page here.
2. Type in the email address connected to your HealthUnlocked account and click the "Submit" button.
3. Access the inbox of the email address connected with your HealthUnlocked account; you will receive an email containing a link
N.B. If you don't receive the email it might be because your email provider blocked it from getting through. Please click here to read more.
4. Click on the link in the email; this will direct you back to HealthUnlocked where you can enter a new password and regain access to the site
5. Choose a new password that is at least 6 characters long
N.B. HealthUnlocked recommends including a number, a capital letter and a symbol in order to keep your account secure
N.B. For security reasons, you will be required to log into your account with your new password, on each different device you use.
If you have any questions or experiences any difficulties, please contact us below!