How do I updated my username?
As a member of HealthUnlocked, you will have a unique username that you created when you first joined.
You can change this username but please note that you can only change it twice.
Follow the steps below to change your username:
For desktop users:
1. Click on your profile picture on the top menu and select "Settings". Alternatively, click here to access your Account settings
2. Scroll down until you see the "Username" box and enter your new username
3. Before exiting the page, make sure you click the “Save changes” button
For mobile users:
1. Select your profile picture in the top left corner of your screen. This should cause a menu to appear.
2. Select "Settings"; this will take you to your account settings
3. Scroll down until you see the "Username" box and enter your new username
4. Before exiting the page, make sure you click the “Save changes” button
You have now successfully updated your username!
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties, please contact us below!