What happens when I report?
"Report" functionality is the most effective way to keep you and others members safe. When reporting community content, It allows your moderation team to:
- guide the conversation,
- help those in need,
- managing conflict,
- editing unsafe content,
- if needed, delete a post or reply
- restrict the author from posting,
- or, as a last resource, remove them from the platform
When reporting a post or reply
- A copy of the contribution - at that point in time - is sent to the community moderation team and the HealthUnlocked team as reference.
Range of actions when enforcing guidelines or terms here
When reporting a private message
- A copy of the message is sent to the HealthUnlocked team as the chat functionality is a private and external section to the community environment.
- The team review the category, message, and author of the content. We encourage you to add a comment to help us understand the context of your report.
- Depending of the severity, actions might be taken at the light of our Term of Use.
Bear in mind that you can always mute a member who has sent you a private message.