How do I search for content within my community?
When searching for content on HealthUnlocked, it’s important to make the distinction between searching within your community, or within the site as a whole. This article is about searching solely within your community; for searching across HealthUnlocked, please see this this article.
To search within a specific community on HealthUnlocked:
- Go on to the community page
- Click on "Posts" at the top of the page
- A "Search Posts" box should appear saying "Search posts on [Community Name]" at the top right (on mobile "Search" box is located at the top)
- Type in few words related to what you’re interested in. The search works best using fewer keywords!
- This will take you through to the Search results page
Once on the Search results page, you should see all the posts written by others within your community, that have referenced your keywords either in the title of the post or the body (highlighted in bold on the Search page).
If you look at the “Filters” on the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll see:
- You can “Sort” Search results by “Most relevant”, which will show the posts that closely match with your keyword OR by “Newest”, which will show the recently written posts that match your keyword
If you have any questions or experience any technical difficulties with any of this, please contact us below!