How do I send chat messages?
HealthUnlocked members can also send private messages to each other through the "chat" functionality.
1. Click "chat" on the bottom menu. Alternatively, click here to access your private message page
2. Click the "New" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. In the "Search people" box, type in the username of the member (or members) you want to message and select it from the drop-down menu. You can add up to 10 recipients for each message.
4. If you are sending a message to more than one member, choose a Group subject.
5. Type in your message!
- Once it is ready, click the “Send” button.
Reporting private messages:
If you receive a private message you believe to be spam or that is abusive, please report it to us by clicking "Report" situated next to "Mute" underneath each message.
Reporting private messages are sent to HealthUnlocked only, not accessible to your community admins.
Please click here to find out more.