How do I edit a post or reply?
If you have submitted a post or have replied to one, you can edit your content at any time.
For desktop users:
1. To see all of your past content, access your Profile page by clicking on your profile picture on the top menu and selecting "Profile" from the drop-down options
2. On that page, click on either "Posts" or "Replies" depending on what you would like to see and select on the one you want to edit
3. Once you have opened the post/reply/poll with the content you would like to edit, click on the arrow next to the “Like” button and then select “Edit”
4. Once you are happy with how you have edited your post or reply, click the "Submit" button
For mobile users:
1. To see all of your past content, access your Profile page by selecting your profile picture in the top left corner of your screen and then selecting "Profile" on the menu that appears
2. Follow the steps from 2. for desktop users
If you have any questions or experience any technical difficulties, you can get in touch with us via our Help Centre.
Did you find this article helpful?