How do I change my password?
If you can log in to your HealthUnlocked account and would like to change your password please follow the steps below.
NOTE: If you cannot login to your HealthUnlocked account, please follow the ‘How do I reset my password?’ article.
For desktop users:
1. Click here to access your Account settings
2. Scroll towards the bottom of the page until you see the Password box:
3. Enter your current password & new password as indicated
N.B HealthUnlocked recommends including a number, a capital letter and a symbol in order to keep your account secure
4. Before exiting the page, make sure you save your changes
N.B For security reasons, you will be logged out of all other devices after changing your password.
For mobile users:
2. Select "Settings"; this will take you to your account settings
3. Scroll down to the 'Change your password' selction
4. Type in your current password, type in your new desired below, and re-type it in the third field
5. Click on the green 'Save changes' button
If you have any questions or encounter any technical difficulties that these articles don't resolve, please get in touch at our Help Centre.
Did you find this article helpful?