Posting tips & etiquette
- Avoid abbreviations and acronyms so newbies can follow along.
- Avoid ALL CAPITAL letters as they can be interpreted as shouting at someone.
- Be careful with humour and sarcasm, which can be misinterpreted and cause offence. Smileys can help people read them correctly.
- Read your post aloud to check for clarity and catch any errors.
- If using others' ideas or quotes, cite your references.
- Consider staying anonymous, by never sharing any information that could identify you.
- Consider phasing your post title as a question, e.g. Why does my rib feel sore?
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.