How do I edit an image on a post or reply?
If you have submitted a post with an image or have replied to one, you can edit the image at any time.
For desktop users:
1. To see all of your past content, access your profile page by clicking on your profile picture on the top menu and selecting "Profile" from the drop-down options
2. On that page, click on either "Posts" or "Replies" depending on what you would like to see and select on the one you want to edit
3. Once you have opened the post/reply with the content you would like to edit, click on the arrow next to the “Like” button and then select “Edit”
4. You can remove the image by clicking the "Remove" button on the image. You can upload another one or none. Once you are happy with how you have edited your post or reply, click the "Submit" button
For mobile users:
1. To see all of your past content, access your profile page by selecting your profile picture in the top left corner of your screen and then selecting "Profile" on the menu that appears
2. Follow the steps from 2. for desktop users
You have now successfully edited an image on HealthUnlocked!
If you have any questions or experience any technical difficulties, please contact us below!