How do I create a post?
To create a post, follow the steps below:
For desktop users:
1. Click on ‘My Communities’ on the top menu and select the name of the community you want to create a post in
2. On the community homepage, click the "Write a post" button, on the righthand side of the banner
3. Write the title and message of your post in the appropriate boxes
4. To add an image, click the "Add photo" button. Please note that the file must be 2MB or smaller
5. Select whether your message is a post or question; it may also be applicable to "Select a topic" from the drop down menu
6. Select who the post is visible to:
"Everyone" means that the post/question, as well as the replies to it, can be seen by users who are not members of that community as well as visitors who do not have HealthUnlocked accounts.
"Community" means that the visibility of the post/question is strictly limited to just the title and the first 247 characters for anyone who is just a visitor (whether they are HealthUnlocked members or not).
Only members of the community can see the author's username and the full post/question and replies.
All posts, whether for "Everyone" or for just the "Community", can be found by outside search engines, but private "Community" posts will still have that visibility limited.
7. If you are satisfied with your post, click the "Submit" buttonFor mobile users:
1. Select the icon with 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner of your screen
2. The names of communities you are a member of should appear on the dark grey menu that appears. Select the community you wish to write a post for
3. Follow the steps from 2. for desktop users
You have now successfully written a post/question!
If you have any questions or encounter any technical difficulties, you can contact us at our Help Centre.
Did you find this article helpful?