What are conditions/symptoms/treatments and how do I add/update them?
This section of your profile provides a little more information about your health interests.
We use this to better understand what information could be more useful to you or is more likely to interest you.
It also allows other HealthUnlocked members to learn a bit more about you, and see if you have something in common.
These sections can be set as private (so that only you can see them) or public (so that other members of HealthUnlocked can see them).
To add or update the Conditions/Symptoms/Treatments please follow the steps below:
For desktop users:
1. Select "Update profile" under your username in the box on the lefthand of the screen. Alternatively click here to go directly to your Edit profile page
2. Add all of your conditions, symptoms and treatments as wanted; they will appear from a dropdown list as you type. Please select the one which is most appropriate to you
3. After adding the relevant information, you can tick or untick "Make Private" based on your preferences
4. Before exiting the page, ensure you click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page
For mobile users:
1. Select the icon with 3 horizontal lines in the top left corner of your screen
2. Select the "Profile" button and then the "Edit profile" button under your profile image
3. Follow the steps from 2. for desktop users
You have now successfully updated your conditions/symptoms/treatments!
If you have any questions or encounter any technical difficulties, you can contact us at our Help Centre.
Did you find this article helpful?